#pickmyniche

ellyn

Sep 2, 2020
I am a new life, health, business, and music business coach. I am also a mom of 4 grown kids and now 4 granddaughters also...so there are many subjects I can speak on.
That being said - my #1 passion is growth and development - both personally and in entrepreneurship business. I feel this would provide me with the latitude to write articles that have to do with a variety of things. I was also thinking it best to just go with my name as my brand and website URL as a result.

I plan to also create a coaching business website for myself - and am deliberating on having that just be one of my pages that is a part of my brand, and I can market that single page with a separate business name URL that is just forwarded to the subpage within my blog.

I also plan to create a podcast that I've already bought the URL for - and figured I could have that as a secondary subpage too.

These 3 different segments are all correlated under the one main theme of coaching, growth and development - and since that's what I'm all about at my core - that's why I feel going with my name is the best branding decision for my blog name.

What are your thoughts on this?