How are you making money with your blog?

ICeeResults

May 14, 2020
I signed up for the Amazon Affiliate program. It was very easy to get started. I created a shop page for my website and over the last few months, I made about $20. Not a lot, but it's a start. his is what my shop page looks like: https://thetravnav.com/shop/

Hoping to be able to boost sales as I increase the number of followers (fingers crossed) Has anyone tried an affiliate program other than Amazon?
That's great! I have been wanting to. How did you go about it? Could you message me.

Reactions: Emmasroadmap

ICeeResults

May 14, 2020
Hi!
I am thinking of joining an Amazon affiliate program. However, they have country-specific programs and since I live in Belgium there is no such program for my country. I was wondering what to do now?
Thanks for the help!
I wish I could help you. I would like to try Amazon affiliate myself but have not.

Michelle S

Apr 10, 2020
www.thetravnav.com
FACEBOOK
TheTravNav
TWITTER
TheTravNav
YOUTUBE
TheTravNav
That's great! I have been wanting to. How did you go about it? Could you message me.
Hi.. Go to this website and follow the steps to set up an account.
You can then post products on your site and get a referral fee. You can copy an image, text, or text and an image to your site. The Amazon affiliate signup is pretty easy - which is good b/c I am not great with technology.

Reactions: ICeeResults

chelseahudgens

May 12, 2020
I am still figuring it out because I have yet to do a privacy policy or the policy that lets them know I may receive compensation at no charge to them. I have yet to figure out how to get affiliate links or create a terms and conditions policy including an accept cookies. I am lost and I post daily but I don't think it is working lol. I finally added or supposed to be on there, a sign up newsletter thing. Still confusing.

tashanwude

Feb 9, 2020
Hi guys, this is my 3rd or 4th time using 10K traffic. Is there anyone here who have worked with Heather & Pete before that has had success with monetization?

Reactions: chelseahudgens

ICeeResults

May 14, 2020
Hi.. Go to this website and follow the steps to set up an account.
You can then post products on your site and get a referral fee. You can copy an image, text, or text and an image to your site. The Amazon affiliate signup is pretty easy - which is good b/c I am not great with technology.
Thank you so much!

Cindy Davis

Mar 12, 2020
Apopka, FL USA
diybohemian.com
Team Reese---or, anybody on this thread,

Advice for monetizing that I’ve seen online doesn’t seem to be applicable to my blog.

* Sell a product. I encourage women to take the road less traveled when it comes to their fashion style---I try to inspire them to dress according to their personalities, not to just go along with the crowd. I create “different” garments for myself, then write tutorial blogs to share my ideas. If I were to try to sell “products,” I might make $2-3/hr because it takes me hours and I can’t charge 100s of dollars.

* Affiliate marketing and sponsored posts. I use remnants/thrifted garments I tear up for my materials---I don’t use “products” that I can tout.

* Products and Services/Digital Products. I create stuff by the seat of my pants, no patterns. I give away my tutorials. Some have suggested selling my tutorials. When I get less than 100 views a day, who would pay for tutorials?---when I GIVE them away and don’t get viewers! I did create a “digital product” for my “lead magnet”---Guide to Creating Your Own Style---to encourage women to join. It’s on my landing page.

* Collab with Brands. What brands. I use no brands!

P.S. When I post my blog URL on your spreadsheets---because my blog is SO DIFFERENT, and is not in a niche that others have, my blog doesn’t get any action---no comments, no “nuttin’!”

When people (in person) see my outfits and what I have created, they RAVE about it! People LOVE MY STYLE!

When my blog is SO UNIQUE and people LOVE MY STYLE, how am I supposed to make it? What gives??

Thank you.
Blessings,
Cindy
diybohemian.com

I signed up for the Amazon Affiliate program. It was very easy to get started. I created a shop page for my website and over the last few months, I made about $20. Not a lot, but it's a start. his is what my shop page looks like: https://thetravnav.com/shop/

Hoping to be able to boost sales as I increase the number of followers (fingers crossed) Has anyone tried an affiliate program other than Amazon?
I would love to know how you set up your shop page. Is it part of your blog? I am an affiliate with Amazon but have not made anything yet.

Reactions: chelseahudgens

chelseahudgens

May 12, 2020
I am an affiliate of SEMRush, Amazon, and Smashwords. I am looking to expand asap to be one with Trip Advisor or another. I haven't made anything yet, so I don't know if I am doing right or not

Wife.mama.nurse

May 14, 2020
I, also, am having trouble getting started making money. Has anyone had issues getting approved by adsense? It is only giving me a reason of Covid-19 that they are unable to review, but shows it as denied. I have also signed up with amazon affiliate, but haven't made anything there. I did a product review, but think that I need to expand on that and see if that will help. Thanks for any input. My site is wifemamanurse.com