10k Challenge Question Thread - Day 4 - Sunday 6/14/2020

maia

Jun 10, 2020
I set up an account with constant contact, is there anything else I have to do/should be doing today to further set things up? They have some information but it is a little overwhelming on where to start, do you have any advice? Thank you!

TheWolfePack

Feb 6, 2020
I've been using Constant Contact for a year and love how easy it is to send out a campaign but I do have a question and it's going to sound really stupid. How do I receive/reply to emails from my blog email address? Right now they are being forwarded to a personal account so I can receive them but obviously when I reply, it is being sent from the personal account.

Raysha

May 14, 2020
You mention that it's pretty easy to get a brand to provide a giveaway for a contest. how do you get/approach a brand to sponsor this?

Apr 10, 2020
New Mexico
www.TravelswithSuz.com
FACEBOOK
TravelswithSuz
TWITTER
SuzMcConaghy
YOUTUBE
TravelswithSuz
These are all terrific questions...but, generally, there is not much response that I can see on these question threads. I set up with Constant Contact, but I do not understand it. Their Customer Service is atrocious. I see a simple form on my posts, but...I don't know where the emails go, or how to generate an email.

Kaisha

Jun 11, 2020
kayisliving.com
FACEBOOK
kayisliving
TWITTER
kayisliving_
I don't see a category for just 'food' or 'blogging', or anything related. So I'm going to choose "other". Are the templates based on the category that you choose when setting up this email service?

mewissa

Jun 11, 2020
Is it true you have to have a physical address at the bottom of your email to legally send messages to an email list if you are a blogger?
Yes, I’ve also heard this is the case. This is what’s keeping me from doing this at the moment because I don’t have a business address outside of my actual home. Not that I‘d have many (any) subscribers yet, but that’s a big yikes for me!

I know my business info, including my address, is publicly available, but it doesn’t need to be moreso 🙈

livingchapterthree

Jun 11, 2020
Hello. I never received the challenge for day 4 in my inbox. I checked my junk mail box too, and it is not there. I want to keep participating! Please help!

IndianaHannah

Jun 11, 2020
Hi! Are there any free email options that you would suggest, I am in the beginning stages of growing my business and am trying to keep costs low - part of the reason I haven’t started an email list yet from Wordpress. Also - What is the best way to obtain affiliate links and how does this work, can you provide some resources for us on how to make money doing this? Thanks!

Famtravelfolio

Feb 7, 2020
familytravelfolio.com
Yes, I’ve also heard this is the case. This is what’s keeping me from doing this at the moment because I don’t have a business address outside of my actual home. Not that I‘d have many (any) subscribers yet, but that’s a big yikes for me!

I know my business info, including my address, is publicly available, but it doesn’t need to be moreso 🙈
I am finally getting a virtual mailbox with my most recent dog-sitting money. All or nothing right? *fingers crossed*